3.03.2016

The Liebster Award





Hello, readers!

Loren nominated me for the Liebster Award!! This is the first time I've ever done an tag/award, so please bear with me. :)
Here's her questions that I am answering:

What is the first long word you can think of?
Exasperated, if that's long enough :) 

Dream job?
For a career job, I'd have to say, owning a bakery 

Last movie you watched?
Where the Red Fern Grows (yeah, my brother's choice) :D

If you could give any advice to your younger self, what would it be?
(Ack, this question makes me feel really old!) Probably to stop worrying so much and just trust God.

Favorite fan art? 
Ummmm.............

Guilty blogging habit?
I tend to publish my posts to quickly, without "sitting on it" a few days, like I probably should. :O

If you could have a major role in any movie, what would it be?
I've never really thought about it! 

Which do you prefer, snail mail (letters) or email?
Oh...... I  like both, but there's something about getting a letter that I really love.

Are you in a scouting group? 
Yes, I am in American Heritage Girls, a faith-based scouting group for girls. 

Have you ever made an ATC?
No, not that I can remember 

Do you have any social media accounts?
Goodreads and Google +. 


Thanks for nominating me, Loren! 





I tag...........Hannah @ Completely for Him| Emma @ Picture Perfectionist| Jessica @ Living Joyfully| GPL @ Lord's Girls | Emma @ Drawn to Writing | Katie Grace @ A Writer's Faith | Hosanna Emily @ Having a Heart Like His| Eden @ Literally My Life| Brooklyn @ Blue | Ashley @ Creating Precious Moments | Allie @ Spreading My Joy 




RULES: 

  • Link back to the person who tagged you
  • Answer a 11 questions
  • Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers 
  • Ask them 11 questions
  • Let them know you've tagged them through social media






My Questions:
What's the first word you can think of that starts with R?
What is the last song you listened to?
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Is there a story behind your blog's name?
Tea or hot chocolate?
Which do you prefer, snail mail (letters) or email?
Guilty blogging habit?
Do you have any social media accounts?
What is the next book you want to read? 
Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
What is your favorite website (not a blog)? 


Have fun! =) 




Share with the world:

8 comments:

  1. Dear Emily,
    Thank you for your comment on my blog...and for awarding me! I haven't done an award in a very long time, so I think I'll do it. :) Thanks!
    Have a sweet day!
    Much love in Christ,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I'm glad you can do it. :)
      Love,
      Emily

      Delete
  2. Thank you Emily for awarding me! (: I'll be doing it soon! >3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you'll have fun doing it! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much, AnonymousA! I'll be sure to look at your blog too. :)

      Delete
  4. hey Emily! Thanks so much for nominating me! I think I'll do it! :) Stay beautiful, girl! :) <3

    XO-Em

    ReplyDelete

hi there, and thanks so much for leaving a comment! thoughts about what you read here make my day and I respond to each one. please keep your words kind and respectful to other readers and to our Lord- and thank you for taking the time to read. xx

 
blog Design by Beautifully Chaotic. Blog Content © 2017 by A Purpose and A Promise