3.31.2016

The 3 Day Quote Challenge, Day 1

Hello!
Today, I have something a little different for you. I was nominated by Katie from Concealed Foundation  for the 3 Day Quote Challenge. Thank you very much for nominating me, Katie!
Okay, here's the rules:

Rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you

-Nominate 3 new bloggers everyday
-Post a new quote everyday for 3 consecutive days




And here is my quote today:



I nominate:
Bonnie from Bonnie's Blessings
Ellie from A Bounce in Your Step 
Allie from Sincerely AllieD.


See you tomorrow for the next quote!


Share with the world:

10 comments:

  1. This is a great quote Emily! >3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I sure need to remember it...all the time! :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! And I REALLY love this quote! It's so true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you have fun doing it. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the nomination! I actually have done this before so I will not be doing it again.

    Thanks again, Emily!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you've already done it and I nominated you again! I know that's aggravating.... Have a good weekend too! :)
      ~Emily

      Delete

hi there, and thanks so much for leaving a comment! thoughts about what you read here make my day and I respond to each one. please keep your words kind and respectful to other readers and to our Lord- and thank you for taking the time to read. xx

 
blog Design by Beautifully Chaotic. Blog Content © 2017 by A Purpose and A Promise